While point of care has traditionally been considered a “reminder channel,” or a final touchpoint to reinforce mass-media messaging to patients before their doctor’s appointments, it can achieve so much more. Digital innovations, coupled with the channel’s proximity to crucial doctor-patient conversations, have expanded its use cases and it now offers opportunities that range from boosting disease education to supporting product launches and promoting patient support programs, among other key capabilities.
This report features insights and advice from six industry experts on how to effectively use point-of-care marketing across various stages of the patient journey and product lifecycle to maximize its impact within your omnichannel media strategy.
Hear from these experts:
- Jennifer Tesoroni, VP, Director of Multichannel Media, SSCG Media Group
- Seth Mellin, Associate Director of Point of Care, Publicis Health Media
- Italia Marr, Associate Media Director, Greater Than One
- Christine Mormile, Media Director, CMI Media Group
- Dave Leitner, EVP, Head of Media, Klick Health
- Jason Celestino, Lead Client Experience Manager, Phreesia Life Sciences